Tuesday 24 May 2011

All in a week’s work

Last week was another hectic one in the life of Ancestry Central with some time spent in London at the LMA researching British Citizens born abroad between 1836-1907 which will form part of my article for Family Tree Magazine’s November issue.

Aside from that I have been photographing more cemeteries, with the addition now of Monumental Stones  from St Mary’s,Hemingbrough, Yorkshire , Air Street, Kingston Upon Hull, Yorkshire and Sculcoates  North, also in Kingston Upon Hull, Yorkshire.  These older cemeteries can be a challenge, as in some case, there is a deal of clearing to be done by removing and climbing through an amount of thorny undergrowth and not always with successful results. Great fun none the less. As yet, I am still not sure how I am going to display all of these but anyone wishing to contact me about them , please do so. In the meantime, a brief selection can be found here.

Additionally I have been researching 3 or 4 trees in the Lincolnshire, Lancashire and Yorkshire areas, exploring newspapers records, parish records and directories on behalf of my clients. Each one of them providing me with something interesting , which I have to say, is always the case. The work is so absorbing.
On a personal note , I have been researching  Court Documents and Newspaper  articles relating to one of my own ancestors.  The tale of which I have since written up and submitted to a few select Family History Magazines for inclusion in their future issues. So fingers crossed.
All in a week’s work........

For more information about how I can help you with your family search, please contact me 

No comments:

Post a Comment